HOTEL MIDTOWN MUSSOORIE BY ROYAL COLLECTIONS HOTELS & RESORT
The location of the hotel justifies its name truly as it is situated near Mall road. Feast your eyes with the majestic view of the valley right from your room as soon as you open your eyes in the morning.The staff is professional, cooperative, polite and eager to serve the guest round the clock. The hotel provides its guest with modest facility, welcoming ambience, comfort and luxury at unbeatable prices and will left their guest with beautiful memories to cherish. The hotel takes pride in serving their guest with best of services at affordable prices. The hotel being conveniently located provides an easy access to mall road, shopping centre and bus station.
MIDTOWN Hotel is situated in the The Mall, Picture Palace, Mussoorie , Uttarakhand , 248179 (UK) +91-9971834101 is located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, India. Our hotel is surrounded by mall road, s.d. cinemas, post office, retail stores and large market places. With so many options, you would be able to get, whatever you need and also enjoy your leisure time, at these places of entertainment.
Relaxing in the lapse of Mother Earth can only equalize the feel and comfort you get from your Mother and this is what the small paradise on earth ‘Mussoorie’ provides you with. Mussoorie the astounding hill station located in the foot hill of Garhwal Himalayas is a destination with power to rejuvenate, relax the mind body and soul. Lush green hills, clean scented air ascertains an idyllic break from the hustle-bustle of the metros life. British love for lush green hills, cooler climate, and clean scented air can be identified from exuberant construction they did during the reign and which is still enhancing the beauty of the hill station.
Being centrally located, the hotel provides you with best access to maximum of attractions. The must see in the list includes:
• The Mall Road: Being at Shilton, provides you anytime access to Mall road. The paradise for shoppers offers you with shops, cafes, entertainment activities and the remnant of Mussoorie’s past glories.
• Kempty Falls: 16kms from the hotel is among the most visited tourist spot. The astounding waterfall will soothe you body and soul with calmness and will provide you with pictures to cherish forever.
• Lal Tibba: The highest point in Mussoorie is 2kms away and will engross you by the breathtaking view of its surroundings. The Japanese telescope inlaid there offers you with beautiful views of Kedarnath, Badrinath and other Himalayan peaks.
• Gun Hill: Just 1kms from the hotel, enjoy the ropeway to the second highest point of Mussoorie. The point offers you with bird – eye view of town and panorama of Himalayan peaks
• Company Garden: Awesome garden, a popular recreational spot for people of every age group with small waterfalls and pools that will provide you with some perfect click.
• Mussoorie Lake: The aesthetic man – made lake surrounded by the verdant hills of Mussoorie is also among the major tourist attraction.
• Happy Valley: The palce is recognized as the palce of Tibetian settlement. There exist Tibetian monastery, tibetian eateries, souvenier shops.
• Camel’s Back Road: The road derives its name from the rock which is in shape of a camel’s hump and provides an ideal trek for walkers.
• Benog Wildlife Sanctuary: Around 17kms from Mussoorie, Benog wildlife sanctuary is a part of Rajaji National Park a most visited spot and is a home to variety of fauna like Himalayan goat, Leopard, Panther, Dear, Bear etc.
• Dhanaulti: Just 22kms for Mussoorie, exist a small yet exquisite hill station with serene environs amidst the alpine forest.
FOLLOW THE MIDTOWN HOTEL
WE LOVE TO SHARE NEW OFFERS AND EXLUSIVE PROMOTIONS